Home Inspection, Richmond Hill, GA
Rick Simon is General Manager of Prism Home and Building Inspections with:
- 17 years experience in the home and building inspection industry
- More than 10,000 real estate properties inspected
- Certified indoor air quality consultant and tester
- 10 years of experience as a licensed termite inspector
- 12 years experience as a radon gas tester, prior EPA certified
- Over 25 years in home remodeling and construction
- Certified ASHI inspector for 15 years and current
- South Carolina licensed residential building inspector
- Has developed and put into place a 520 hour training program that all Prism home inspectors must complete prior to taking the National Home Inspector Exam
Kimberley Simon, Operations Manager. Kim is the glue that holds the organization together, she is also responsible for human resources and public relations.
- BS degree social work, Youngstown State University
- Masters degree Case Western University
Elyse Harvey is director of marketing and sales, she is often the person at the other end of the phone when booking an inspection or you may see her at a local networking event representing Prism. We are very proud to have Elyse as a member of our team.
- BS degree Architecture, Clemson University
- Masters degree Historic Preservation, Clemson University
- Affiliate member Hilton Head Board of Realtors
- Affiliate member Savannah Area Realtor Association
- Member of Women's Council of Realtors
Jeff Lomax has been involved with the remodeling and construction process of residential homes for over 15 years. While employed in the manufacturing engineering area, Jeff participated in several residential construction projects and also acted as a general contractor overseeing many building projects. During this time, Jeff developed a detailed knowledge and understanding of the many components required for a safe and well-built home.
- Member ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors)
- Over 1000 homes and commercial buildings inspected
- Licensed Real Estate Appraiser
- Affiliate Member Savannah Board of Realtors
- Has SUPRA key access
Bridgette Hammond, licensed and insured termite inspector with more than 20 years inspection experience. Bridgette has the reputation of being the most thorough in the industry. Termite inspection can be ordered to be performed at the same time as the home inspection for your added convenience. Estimates for any work or treatments recommended by the termite inspector can be given on site. Our termite inspections are VA approved, termite letters are sent to your closing for VA home loans. We can also provide termite letter and is accepted by lending institutions for purpose of documentation of the termite inspection.
Randy Baise is recently retired from the airo space industry as a service and project manager he is very customer oriented and detailed.
- Four years in the US Army as an electrician
- Four year with the US Coast Guard
- More than 25 years of home remodeling experience
- Completed Prism 520 hour training program
- Past the National Home Inspector Exam as required for ASHI certification
- Member of ASHI (American Socioty of Homer Inspectors)
Mike Grossman is a retired assistant fire chief with nearly 25 years of experience as a fire investigator. Mike is very detailed and his experience is unique to the home inspection industry, we are proud to have him on board.
- 10 years of US military service
- Nearly 30 years as a years as a fire fighter, assistant fire chief, fire investigator
- Masters degree business administration
- Has completed over 520 hours of home inspection training through Prism Inspections
- ASHI Certified Inspector #260475
- Passed the National Home Inspectors Exam
- SC Licensed Residential Building Inspector #48986
- Certified indoor air quality consultant
- Resides on Hilton Head